CONTACT FOR PRODUCT PRICE
Backed by our rich industry experience, we are successfully ranked amongst the top organization of MS Cationic Bitumen Emulsion. It is used for plant or road mixes with coarse aggregates minimum 80 percent, all of which is retained on 2.36 mm. Our bitumen is processed using sophisticated technology and quality tested chemical compound in conformity with the predefined industry standards. This bitumen can be availed in various colors and can be customized as per information provided by our clients.
- No heating required
- Environment friendly
- Ease in application
- Bond with existing surface
- Least interference with traffic
- Bonds well to cool, damp surfaces
- Low temperature cure
- Stable patches
- Resistance to peel off under traffic
- Resistance to stripping by water
- Minimal preparation time for surface repair
- Instant setting and fast development of strength
- Maintenance Mix: This high quality material now makes it possible to fill pot holes or carry out patch repair with open graded cold premix made on-site. The methods typically used for the repair of pot holes using asphalt emulsions are throw-and-roll and full-depth removal and replacement. All of these methods involve placing cold mix in the pot hole with a shovel and compacting with a truck tire, vibratory plate compactor or steel wheeled roller.
- Premix Carpet: For economical and fast construction of wearing course, emulsion is used for Premix Carpet. Ministry of Road Transport & Highway (MORT&H) has also recommended use of emulsion for this application in their clause 506.2. A tack coat is applied on the cleaned surface. The cold mix is prepared as per the above method and spread over the existing surface followed by either liquid seal coat or a premix seal coat.